On-Campus Performance Venues

Consult the venue pages listed in the menu to determine the appropriate location for the type and scale of your production. Keep in mind that most forms of dance and any other high-impact performances require venues with specifically designed sprung floors. Once you have booked an on-campus performance venue, or if you need help doing so, contact us.

Application for most venues is integrated into the CPA application process, which serves as both a funding application and a venue application. The CPA application, along with additional information about the CPA awards may be found on the Creative and Performing Arts website. Students may apply in September for projects being produced in the fall semester or prior to Spring Break and in January for projects being produced anytime in the spring semester. After each application cycle, remaining performance time slots are awarded on a rolling basis.

Dance groups must also submit this form, whether or not they are also submitting a CPA application for funding. This form is only available during each CPA application period.

Non-dance groups seeking performance venues but not applying through the CPA should contact Undergraduate Production.