The Producer is responsible for completing the forms necessary to register and obtain approvals for the event.  For any PDF forms (linked in the menu to the left) to your computer before filling out. 

Application for most venues is integrated into the CPA application process. The CPA application also serves as the venue application. The CPA application, along with additional information about the CPA awards may be found here.

Dance and comedy groups submit separate applications directly to UP and will be contacted by UP when these applications are open.

If you plan to include staged combat or prop weapons in your production you will need to complete and submit a Prop Weapon & Stage Combat Request by the CPA deadline at the beginning of the semester in which the production will occur.

Planning to rent props from DGSD? Complete the DGSD Prop First Contact Form before your first visit to the warehouse.

Once you move into your venue, you must execute a fire drill.  Record this drill in the Fire Drill Log and present the completed form to the Yale Fire Inspector during your scheduled Fire/Safety Inspection.

Before your first performance, please fill out a House Manager Questionnaire and give it to your House Manager when they arrive, an hour prior to the performance.

Any guest artist coming to Yale to perform or to conduct a class must sign an agreement covering their services. The Yale Standard Guest Artist Contract should be used when a Yale office is making payment to the guest.  The Yale Standard Guest Artist Contract - Student Organization should be used when a registered student organization is making payment to the guest. More information about this process can be found here.

Any undergraduate student planning to drive a rental vehicle, transport large and/or heavy items with any vehicle, or travel outside of New Haven in any vehicle must first complete the UP Driver’s Form and complete the Yale University Driver’s Safety Awareness Training online.  Production related travel outside of New Haven must be pre-approved by UP.  Students applying for production related out of town travel must complete the UP Travel Request Form. The relevant forms must be submitted one week prior to planned travel dates.

If you need assistance with any of these forms please contact any of the UP staff.