Performance & Rehearsal Venues

Undergraduate performances and rehearsals may take place in a wide variety of venues, indoor and outdoor, on campus and off. Most forms of dance and any other high-impact performances require venues with specifically designed sprung floors. Consult the venue pages to determine the appropriate location for the type and scale of your production. Once you have booked a performance venue, contact us.

Application for most venues is now integrated into the CPA application process. The CPA application also serves as the venue application. The CPA application, along with additional information about the CPA awards may be found here.

All dance groups should apply for space using this web application, even if they are also applying for funding through the CPA. Comedy groups apply for venues directly through Undergraduate Production.  Non-dance groups seeking performance venues but not applying through the CPA should contact Undergraduate Production.

Students may apply in September for projects proposed in the Fall semester, or that will be produced prior to Spring Break. Students may apply in January for projects produced at any time during the Spring semester. Students may apply in April for projects produced prior to Fall Break the following year. After each application cycle, remaining time slots, if any, are awarded on a rolling basis.