You are here
Home » Broadway Rehearsal Lofts and Sachem Studios Policies
Broadway Rehearsal Lofts and Sachem Studios Policies
Making a Reservation
- Any undergraduate student can make one-time reservations in these studios through rrs.yale.edu. (Select Undergraduate Production Room Reservation from the Reservations drop down menu.)
- Dance groups interested in reserving recurring time slots in dance studios should do so through the Alliance for Dance at Yale at the beginning of each semester.
- Broadway Rehearsal Lofts hours are Monday-Saturday 9pm-midnight and Sunday 6pm-midnight
- Sachem Acting Studio (A46 and A48) hours are Mon-Thurs 5pm-midnight, Friday 1pm-midnight, Sat-Sun 9am-midnight.
- Sachem Dance Studio (A30) hours are 7 days/ week 9am – midnight.
Failure to Show
- Repeatedly reserving space and failing to use the space may result in loss of a student’s or group’s permission to reserve space.
- Public performances are not permitted in the studios.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the acting studios is 25.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the dance studios is 35.
- Because people using the dance studios are often barefoot, great care must be taken with the floors.
- No street shoes are permitted in the dance studio; all footwear, especially tap shoes, should be inspected prior to use to ensure that the dance floor is not damaged.
- Please do not attach anything to walls, doors, or mirrors.
- Requests for the use of additional seating, scenery, lighting, audio visual equipment for non-curricular projects, or musical instruments should be directed to Kate or Justin and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.